Toyota Celica - Chassis Tuning
VVTLi, 190BHP, ZZT231, 08/00> 05/07
Click on the thumbnails above to view larger images
Please read the product information below
Electronic Damping Force Controller
The EDFC makes it possible for the driver to control the damping force at the touch of a button from the driver's seat.
This is accomplished by controlling stepping motors installed on each shock absorber. Because the damping force can be controlled with such ease, the driver can adjust the suspension to suit all road/track conditions.
Thus allowing the driver to fully enjoy the driving experience.
Additional Features for EDFC Control Unit:
• Compact 1/4 DIN size
• 3 Presets for Quick Adjustments
• Separately adjustable for front and rear
• Ability to use switch between 16 and 32 way adjustment
• Illumination for ease of use at night
• Variable Illumination control
• Variable Volume control
Additional Features for EDFC Motor Kit and Wiring Harness:
• Sealed rubber motor cover for improved protection
• Decreased stepping motor size for use on more applications
• Complete harness with female/ male connectors
• Extended wiring harness for ease of installation
Note 1: Please check coilover kit details as to wether EDFC is compatable.
Note 2: Some vehicles also require a "Strut Kit" which needs to be purchased seperately. Please check coilover kit details as to wether a Strut Kit is required.