Avo Turbo Kit - Stage 3 - Complete Billet Turbo kit for GT86 & BRZ
We recommend this kit for "built" engines. For stock engines we highly recommend our stage 1 and 2 kit which can be found HERE. There you will find our drive in drive out prices on stage 1 and 2. We always aim to keep stage 1 and 2 kits in stock, stage 3 and above are special order only
New 2020 Specification!
Stage 3 turbo kits have been upgraded to include a new larger 2049 turbocharger with billet compressor wheel and 360 degree thrust bearing.
Designed as a full bolt on kit with no cutting or welding required!
Also one of the rare kits that retain the original front bumper reinforcing beam (crash bar).
Combine the kit with our Fensport Turbo Remap for a turbo solution that looks and drives like it would from the factory!
Avo 2049 Billet Turbocharger with 6psi actuator
360 degree thrust bearing.
The turbocharger is rated for 450hp of flow, so there is certainly headroom available for future tuning.
Mechanical Oil Pump Specifications:
Avo are unique in using a mechanical oil pump located at the back of the engine, driven by the camshaft. There is also a oil reservoir tank, to the right of the turbocharger. This is the most reliable way to lift oil back to the engine, as it keeps the flow rate in sync with engine rpm.
Bar & Plate construction with cast end tanks 480 x 203 x 75mm
Intercooler pipework uses black wire-reinforced silicone piping and black powder coated steel piping.
The intake piping has ports to mount up a variety of blow-off valves.
GT86 & BRZ Avo Turbo kit features:
- Oil and water-cooled 2049 Turbocharger - 360 degree thrust bearing
- Unequal Length Exhaust Manifold
- FMIC and all necessary piping
- 3" Turbocharger Outlet Pipe
- Mechanical Oil Pump
- Turbo oil reservoir tank
- Turbo oil fillar neck & PCV valve system
- OEM blow off valve
- All assorted hoses, clamps & necessary fittings included
- Fits both RHD & LHD
- Low mounted turbo kit gives low centre of gravity and a near factory appearance.
Step 1 tune the turbo kit produces from 260 bhp upwards depending on actuator, exhaust setup and fuel quality.
Step 2 adds electronic boost control. Power can be adjusted from 260 to 450bhp and following features are available.
- Up to 4 different boost settings via map switching or ECU connect
- Closed loop boost control (3 bar map sensor required)
- Oil, water & air temperature, vvt & advance multiplier dependant boost control for safety
- Throttle and gear dependant boost control
- Over boost protection
- Please purchase Electronic 3 port boost vsv separately.
- Clutch - Although its possible to use the standard clutch, it is preferred to upgrade for reliability and to hold the increased torque.
Electronic 3 port boost vsv
3 bar map Sensor - allows the ecu to read boost levels above 0.37 bar (stock sensor) also can provide a signal for overboost protection.
Avo 50/50 dump valve
Forge dump valve
Avo - breather system
- Subaru BRZ 2012 On
- Subaru BRZ 2017 On BRZ
- Toyota GT86 2012 to 2016
- Toyota GT86 2017 On