Mishimoto Low Temperature Racing Thermostat for 1ZZ-FE & 2ZZ-GE
The Mishimoto racing thermostat for the will promote greater cooling efficiency in your stock or modified engine.
Mishimoto opening starts at 68°C
Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto racing thermostat will open at a lower temperature than standard thermostats. This allows coolant to flow through the engine sooner, which reduces and maintains cooler engine temperatures.
The Mishimoto racing thermostat is the perfect addition to your street or track Toyota and is a direct replacement for the factory thermostat.
As with all Mishimoto products, this thermostat includes a lifetime warranty.
Fensport Tip: When mapping your car with a programmable ecu ask your tuner to reduce the operating temperature of the radiator fans and you will also be running cooler when in traffic or at the start line.
- Lexus LS 400 UCF10 12/89> 10/94
- Lexus LS 400 UCF20 10/94> 12/00
- Lotus Exige 111R 01/04>
- Toyota Celica VVTi 140BHP ZZT230 12/99> 05/07
- Toyota Celica VVTLi 190BHP ZZT231 08/00> 05/07
- Toyota Corolla 1.8 T-Sport ZZE123 11/01> 06/07
- Toyota MR2 MK3 1.8 Roadster 01/00> 07/07