GT86 & BRZ Tein Flex A Coilover Kit
FLEX A is equipped with new feature "Hydraulic Bump Stopper (H.B.S.)" which has been tested and proven effective in the world's harshest motorsports including World Rally Championship and European Rally Championship. When a lowered vehicle goes over big bumps, urethane or rubber bump stopper often causes a big upward jolt and/or rebound and can disturb controllability. On FLEX A, H.B.S., mounted inside the shock absorber, effectively generates damping force near and/or at full-bump, to absorb big impact smoothly.
Flex A Features include:
- New Hydraulic Bump Stopper (H.B.S.)!
- Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets!
- Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride!
- Damping Force Adjustable to Change Ride to Desired Settings!
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment!
- Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation!
- Highly Durable & Reliable!
- Thorough Rust-Proofing!
- Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case!
- Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench!
- No-Sag Springs!
- High-Spec Damper Oil!
- Available for Overhaul & Revalving!
GT86 / BRZ Specific Features include:
- 4 x Height adjustable shock absorbers
- 4 x Coil springs
- Damping rate: 16 way top adjustable
- Ride height adjustment range: Front -57 to -6mm, Rear -93 to +12mm
- Spring Rates: Front 6kg, Rear 6kg
- Front Mounts: Camber adjustable pillowball
- Rear Mounts: Reinforced rubber.
EDFC Compatible? Yes please purchase EDFCII, EDFC Active or EDFC Active Pro separately - EDFC strut kit also required.