Introducing the new Blitz "Venturi Drive Super Sound Blow Off Valve"
The all new ribbed main body dissipates heat more effectively and the venturi shaped funnel creates a sharp dynamic sound.
Venturi Drive dump valves also feature "Dual Drive" for maximum response, a small port for low boost and a larger port for high boost.
The main purpose of the dump valves is to improve the response of the turbo by quickly releasing the boost pressure before the turbo stalls.
They are made from die cast polished aluminium with a brass piston and a rubber diaphragm, meaning they can easily cope with boost pressures up to 1.2 bar with the supplied spring.
There is an alternative hard spring for boost pressures above 1.2bar and also a soft spring available for very low boost applications. (please see DV Spares)
They are also tension adjustable.
This is a universal item. No vehicle specific fitting kit
Universal flanges available seperately, see item ZZ3001 & 16376
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST165 01/88> 12/90
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST185 10/89> 03/94
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 02/94> 08/99
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 1 3S-GTE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 2 3S-GTE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 3 3S-GTE 11/93> 08/99
- Toyota Starlet 1.3 Turbo EP82 4E-FTE 12/89> 12/95
- Toyota Starlet 1.3 Turbo EP91 4E-FTE 01/96> 12/99
- Toyota Supra 3.0 Twin Turbo JZA80 2JZ-GTE 05/93> 08/02