Stoptech Grooved - Front Brake Discs
StopTech Sport Rotors are direct replacement discs for your factory brake system and stock calipers. They offer improved cooling as well as other advantages the competition doesn't offer.
Grooving helps wipe away the debris that forms between the pad and the disc, adding more bite. The rotor finish helps prevent glazing of the pads and improves wet and dry braking performance.
Additionally, StopTech Sport Rotors feature a durable black e-coating on the non-swept areas of the rotor to prevent corrosion.
Fensport Tip: Always replace brake discs in pairs and make sure the hub faces are clean and free from rust or defects. A "smear" of copaslip or similar, should be applied between disc and hub flange to help prevent any future rust build up. New brake pads should also be fitted and the manufacturer's bed in procedure followed. This will ensure you get the best possible lifespan for your new brake discs & pads.
- Toyota MR2 MK3 1.8 Roadster 01/00> 07/07
- Toyota Yaris 1.0 SCP10 01/99> 04/06
- Toyota Yaris 1.3 NCP10 Japan Built 11/99> 12/02
- Toyota Yaris 1.3 SCP12 French Built 05/02> 04/06
- Toyota Yaris 1.4 Diesel NLP10 10/01> 04/06
- Toyota Yaris 1.5 T-Sport NCP13 01/01> 04/06