AEM X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge with X-Digital Technology. Includes: X-Series Wideband Controller Gauge, Bosch LSU 4.9 Sensor, Wiring Harnesses, Black Bezel, Black AFR/Lambda Faceplate & O2 Sensor Bung
AEM’s X-Series Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Controller Gauges are built upon unique, patented 100% Digital technology (Patent 9,575,030) that makes them the fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in independent testing.
The X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge (PN 30-0300) measures 2 1/16th-inch (52mm) in diameter and features a modern, visually striking faceplate and new seven-segment center display that is 87% larger than the 30-4110 AEM Wideband Gauge’s center display. This creates the perception of a larger overall gauge, but in a common 52mm size for easy mounting. Its slim depth (less than one inch overall) and ultra-slim cup depth of .200-inches dramatically increases its application base and potential mounting locations.
The X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge has a user configurable display via buttons on the gauge face that allows you to change AFR values for different fuels, Lambda or O2%, change the center display to three or four digits, perform a free-air calibration if desired as the sensor ages, and change the CAN message ID when linking multiple X-Series Inline Controllers or X-Series Controller Gauges. A black bezel and black dual-faced faceplate for air/fuel and Lambda are included, and an optional silver bezel with white dual-faced air/fuel and Lambda faceplate is available (PN 30-0300-ACC, sold separately). An Auto Dimming feature is included. Locking connectors ensure a positive connection between the harnesses and gauge and a new single board design adds to the new gauge’s durability.
The gauge includes a 0-5v and RS232 Serial Port output for feedback control and data logging, and an AEMnet (CANbus) output for data logging. AEMnet allows additional X-Series Wideband Controllers to be daisy chained together (up to 16 cylinders) for recording AFR in multiple cylinders. It supports vehicle/system voltages up to 16V, and can be used on EFI or carbureted applications, and dynamometers in applications using gasoline, methanol, ethanol, Diesel, propane, and CNG.
- X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitors wideband AFR controllers
- Patented X-Digital wideband technology (Patent 9,575,030)
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
- Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
- 0-5V & RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (CANbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders
- Can display AFR values in hundredths of %
- 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825” gauge depth
- Gauge cup depth only .200” deep!
- Auto dimming feature
- User configurable display via buttons on the gauge face for changing AFR values, Lambda and O2%, and 3- or 4-digit display
- Black bezel and black dual faced faceplate included (gauge only, silver bezel/white gauge option sold separately, PN 30-0300-ACC)
- Locking connectors
- Subaru BRZ 2012 On
- Subaru BRZ 2017 On BRZ
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST165 01/88> 12/90
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST185 10/89> 03/94
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 02/94> 08/99
- Toyota GT86 2012 to 2016
- Toyota GT86 2017 On
- Toyota JZX100 2.5 Turbo 09/96> 06/01
- Toyota JZX110 2.5 Turbo 10/00> 06/07
- Toyota JZX90 2.5 Twin Turbo 10/92> 08/96
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 1 3S-GTE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 2 3S-GTE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 3 3S-GTE 11/93> 08/99
- Toyota Starlet 1.3 Turbo EP82 4E-FTE 12/89> 12/95
- Toyota Starlet 1.3 Turbo EP91 4E-FTE 01/96> 12/99
- Toyota Supra 3.0 Twin Turbo JZA80 2JZ-GTE 05/93> 08/02