Avo Oil Cooler Kit for GT86 & BRZ
This is a completely bolt on solution that does not require the fabrication of any brackets or ducting, it will work on all turbocharged, supercharged and naturally aspirated cars but has a perfect dip in the ducting to clear intercooler hoses on the avo turbo kit and other turbo kits that follow the same route. We use this cooler on the GT86R Race car and our turbocharged test car with fantastic results.
The AVO oil cooler kit for the Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S, and Toyota GT86 is a highly engineered solution to your cooling needs. Designed for maximum efficiency and reliability, it's been tested thoroughly at the track in the toughest of conditions. Careful thought and engineering went into not just the oil cooler itself, but the placement of it to maximize the cooling efficiency. An air duct is included that routes the air from the front grill opening to ensure air flow at speed. The duct is designed to work with the AVO turbocharger kit piping as well!
We use a thermostatic plate designed to activate at 85~90 degrees Celcius (185° F ~ 190° F), this is to ensure proper oil temperatures during winter conditions. Once installed at the track, we saw constant oil temperatures exactly matching the water temperature even with extensive lapping.
Oil cooler details:
- Thermostatically controlled to activate at 85~90 degrees Celcius (185° F ~ 190° F).
- AN -10 Braided Steel Lines with a swivel incorporated into the fittings for ease of install.
- Oil cooler size. H 125mm x L 290mm x W 50mm
- 16 Row Cooling Unit
- Steel mounting brackets with rubber vibration isolator.
- Will fit with AVO turbo kits, supercharged and N/A cars.
- Air duct will fit with the standard bumpers on the BRZ, FR-S, and GT86.
- Comes with all necessary hardware.
- Will fit with OEM foglights.
- Subaru BRZ 2012 On
- Subaru BRZ 2017 On BRZ
- Toyota GT86 2012 to 2016
- Toyota GT86 2017 On