BC Racing BR Series Coilover kit for MR2 MK2 SW20
30 position damping adjustment - adjusts both bump and rebound together.
The BR series coilovers use a large 44mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximise oil capacity and reduce oil temperature and viscosity change.
Rideheight adjustable - the lower mount can be wound up or down the damper body to allow rideheight adjustment.
The lower spring platform of the BC Racing coilovers are adjustable, to allow corner weight adjustment.
4 x Coilover shocks & Springs
Type RA - Front pillowball top mounts with adjustable camber, Rear alloy top mounts with rubber centres.
Type RH - Front pillowball top mounts with adjustable camber, Rear alloy top mounts with pillowball centres.
Various spring rates available
Recommended spring rates for best balance of performance & comfort to suit the majority of users are Front 4kg.mm, Rear 6kg.mm
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 1 3S-GE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 2 3S-GE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 3 3S-GE 11/93> 12/99
- Toyota MR2 Coupe Rev 1 3S-FE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Coupe Rev 2 3S-FE 12/91> 08/92
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 1 3S-GTE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 2 3S-GTE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 3 3S-GTE 11/93> 08/99