RM Series BC Coilover kit for MR2 MK2 SW20
The RM coilovers offer the majority of the features of the BR series but with the additional benefit of the inverted damper unit to reduce unsprung weight and further improve handling.
30 position damping adjustment - adjusts both bump and rebound together.
The RM series coilovers use a large 42mm diameter inverted damper to maximise oil capacity and reduce oil temperature and viscosity change.
Ride height adjustable - the lower mount can be wound up or down the damper body to allow ride height adjustment.
The lower spring platform of the BC Racing coilovers are adjustable, to allow corner weight adjustment.
4 x Coilover shocks & Springs
Front & rear camber adjustable top mounts
Various spring rates available
Recommended spring rates for best balance of performance & comfort to suit the majority of users are Front 6kg.mm, Rear 8kg.mm
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 1 3S-GE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 2 3S-GE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 3 3S-GE 11/93> 12/99
- Toyota MR2 Coupe Rev 1 3S-FE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Coupe Rev 2 3S-FE 12/91> 08/92
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 1 3S-GTE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 2 3S-GTE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 3 3S-GTE 11/93> 08/99