Clutch Release Bearing for Celica GT4 & MR2 Turbo
Fensport Tip: Clutch release bearings should be replaced at the same time as changing a clutch. They can squeal, rattle, vibrate and often a good way to diagnose them is to press the clutch up and down with the engine running at a slow idle speed and listen for a change in sound.
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST165 01/88> 12/90
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST185 10/89> 03/94
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 02/94> 08/99
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 1 3S-GTE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 2 3S-GTE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 3 3S-GTE 11/93> 08/99