Supercharger Kit - Stage 2 Power Pack
Developed by Cosworth’s expert engineering team to produce power and torque capable of turning heads on the road and race track, the Stage 2 FA20 Power Package range delivers an increase of up to 80hp for the Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ and Toyota GT86.
Easy to install, the Stage 2 FA20 Power Packages unleash the full potential of the FA20 engine platform to make your vehicle a joy to drive.
Positive Displacement Supercharger:
Premium quality supercharger delivering boost that gives the performance feel of a much larger engine.
• Instant power delivery unlike centrifugal supercharger or turbo
• Rated to 20,000rpm top speed
• 80hp increase at 70% capacity with Cosworth exhaust. (+60hp with stock exhaust)
• Virtually maintenance free as does not consume oil
• Regarded as the most efficient supercharger type
• Head room for the home tuner to extract even more power (un-validated or warranted)
Low Temperature Radiator:
• High efficiency 4-pass design ensures maximum cooling for the supercharger system.
• Exclusive to Cosworth Custom design ensures maximum efficiency and reliability.
Bespoke Intercooler Cores:
• Custom designed intercooler cores within the inlet manifold provide supreme air charge cooling and outstanding throttle response.
• Water-cooled and rated to provide sufficient air charge cooling for up to 380hp output.
• Complete installation kit included
• No cutting or welding required
• Well within the scope of the home enthusiast mechanic*
Fitting Charge: We can fit the above package. Cost is £750 + vat
Note 2: We have access to the original Cosworth calibration files and have updated them to the latest version of software and vehicles. We are able to recalibrate to suit each individual vehicle and fine tune for other modifications. There is an extra charge for this service depending on time taken.
*Note: Ecutek Pro Ecu Programming kit also available to purchase seperately and will be required only if self installing or remote mapping.
[embed width="480" height="270" class="leftAlone" thumbnail="https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4RbJ8MdAhwM/hqdefault.jpg?r"]http://youtu.be/4RbJ8MdAhwM[/embed]