CFS 15w60 Engine Oil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
Competition fully synthetic petrol/diesel engine oil. Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with latest additive technology for maximum performance.
Use for competition or modified engines. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards. CFS 15w60 is formulated to protect both petrol and diesel competition engines operating under extreme conditions e.g. long distance racing, rallying in both normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines.
Fully synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional mineral oils. The synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance.
By utilising both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to 'shear' and viscosity loss in highly stressed areas.
Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil. High film strength for ultimate protection.
Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up. Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
- Toyota Aristo 3.0 TT Vertex - JZS147 - 10/91> 08/97
- Toyota Aristo 3.0 TT Vertex - JZS161 - 08/97> 12/04
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST165 01/88> 12/90
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST185 10/89> 03/94
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 02/94> 08/99
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 1 3S-GTE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 2 3S-GTE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 3 3S-GTE 11/93> 08/99
- Toyota Starlet 1.3 Turbo EP82 4E-FTE 12/89> 12/95
- Toyota Starlet 1.3 Turbo EP91 4E-FTE 01/96> 12/99
- Toyota Supra 2.0 Twin Turbo GA70 1G-GTE 02/86> 05/93
- Toyota Supra 2.5 Twin Turbo JZA70 1JZ-GTE 08/90> 05/93
- Toyota Supra 3.0 NA JZA80 2JZ-GE 05/93> 04/01
- Toyota Supra 3.0 Turbo MA70 7M-GTE 01/89> 09/93
- Toyota Supra 3.0 Twin Turbo JZA80 2JZ-GTE 05/93> 08/02