Side Repeaters - MR Clear
Suitable for left and right hand drive countries
Re use original bulbholder
Includes 2 x 5W amber capless side repeater bulbs
These Side Repeaters are not E mark approved.
E-mark approval on a lamp basically means that it has been tested by an approved photometric laboratory and has achieved the standards laid down by the EC for fitment to a vehicle within the European Union.
There are other regulations which apply in the UK, such as those for Construction and Use, but broadly speaking, vehicles registered from 1986 onwards are required to have e-marked lights if they are used on a public road.
Given the fact that there could be insurance- or even legal implications if a vehicle without e-marked lights if involved in an accident, always follow the manufacturer or distributors guidelines when fitting & using styling lighting. Some lights, for instance, are not legal for road use, and if you do fit them to your car you assume all responsibility for any consequences thereof.
- Toyota Celica 2.0 GT ST162 01/85> 12/90
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST165 01/88> 12/90
- Toyota Corolla 1.6 GTi AE92 05/87> 08/89
- Toyota Corolla 1.6 GTi AE92 89 to 92
- Toyota Levin / Trueno 1.6 Supercharged AE92 05/87> 06/91
- Toyota MR2 MK1 AW11 06/84> 08/86
- Toyota MR2 MK1 AW11 08/86> 12/89
- Toyota MR2 MK1 AW11 Supercharger 08/86> 12/89
- Toyota Starlet 1.3 Turbo EP82 4E-FTE 12/89> 12/95